On our home soil in Canada, we have successfully created the go-to establishment for leading edge hands-on operator training. Nothing else that has been done has made as much of a positive impact on training operators. To be successful:
- We had to ensure our instructors had a significant degree of first-hand experience from which they could speak and have strong presentation attributes.
- We needed to ensure our courses incorporated hands-on application opportunities that were of the highest standards, and that the subject matter fulfilled the needs of the industry.
- When students came to us, our facilities needed to be impressive (we call it the "wow factor"). This meant having appropriately designed classroom accommodations and most importantly, having maximized the opportunity for students to be emerged in the latest technology alternatives. Our schools needed to be seen as the place to go for the best, most effective skills development.
We have raised the bar and perfected training delivery on our home soil, and have developed a package transferable to anywhere in the world. We are truly committed to developing operational skills on a large scale, ensuring quality and accessibility.
Customizing your training plan includes the following seven elements:
- Understanding needs, demands, and existing services at the local level
- Identifying and uniting regional stakeholders
- Understanding certification systems and their value
- Development of your training center concept (people and facilities)
- Development of your customized course library
- Building and strengthening supportive relationships with regional technology firms
- Development of a course delivery calendar
Based on our experience, we would submit that nothing else you do would rival the effectiveness of uniting these forces to establish a one-stop training centre. With this proven and very transferable methodology, your training centre can be up and running in less than one year.