Training Specialist: Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Graduate of Bio-Chemical Technology 1977
- Graduate of Computerized Accounting Program 1995
- Graduate Of Business Admin Program 1996
- Graduate of Mining Engineering Technician Program 1998
Years of Experience
- Water Treatment Operations: 16
- Wastewater Treatment Operations: 16
- Water Treatment: Level 3
- Water Distribution: Level 3
- Wastewater Treatment: Level 3
- Wastewater Collection:: Level 3
Instructor Attributes/ Strengths: Diversely Skilled & Experienced, Versatile, Driven, a “Man of action”.
Michael Del Monte retired in the fall of 2016 as a Senior Operations Manager for the Northeastern Ontario hub with the Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA). Serving in this capacity, Michael had a reputation as the “Go-To” guy when things needed to get done. A highly driven individual, he not only supervised but participated “hands-on” on a significant list of important projects. He is very much a “thinking outside the box” type Manager to find solutions and is very much an advocate of passing on his experience and knowledge to up and coming operators. This attitude in of itself is one of the most important attributes for a good instructor.
Because of Michael’s extensive work around Northern Ontario, his market intelligence with respect to the skills development needs and importantly, given his impressive network of regional contacts, Michael has been designated as WWOTC’s primary customer service agent in the region.