Exam Prep Review for Water Distribution: Level 1 & 2 (WD-54-CT):
This five-day course prepares participants to write and pass the Water Distribution Level 1 & 2 licensing examinations.
What will be covered:
- Drinking water regulations, standards, and guidelines
- Examination writing strategies
- Basic math, chemistry, hydraulics, and electricity
- Water quality sampling and testing procedures
- Water disinfection
- Well operations
- Distribution system components
- Operations and maintenance
- Administration and records keeping
- Safety procedures
- Please bring a scientific calculator to the classroom
Duration: 5 Days
CEUs/Renewal Credits: 3.5 (35 hours) in Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.