Hydrostatic Testing of Water Mains (WD-58-HO):
The purpose of this classroom and practical course is to enable distribution system operators, consultants, and contractors to perform hydrostatic testing of piping systems. The Course Training Standard (CTS) and lesson plans are developed from the AWWA C600 series manuals and standards for hydrostatic testing of piping systems.
What will be covered:
- The hydrostatic testing procedure
- General specification for the pressure testing of piping
- Hydrostatic tests (ductile iron and PVC pipe)
- Hydrostatic tests (HDPE PIPE)
- Tests for non-pressure piping
Duration: 1 Day
CEUs/Renewal Credits: 0.7 (7 hours) in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and New York.