Use YOUR own local subject-matter expert to teach WWOTC’s accredited courses
It can be expensive to bring training companies on-site. And those costs grow even larger if travel and accommodation is required.
But developing your own courses is also expensive. It requires significant effort and expertise. Getting courses approved is challenging. And keeping them up-to-date is time-consuming.
Rent-A-Course is a unique training alternative.
If you have access to instructors but you need accredited course curriculum, this is the ideal solution!
WWOTC has a library of more than 150 accredited courses in both water and wastewater. Our courses meet the highest accreditation standards. And most of our courses have already been taught many times.
The Rent-A-Course process is simple:
- Submit a license application form to WWOTC. Include the credentials of your local subject-matter expert (must meet MECP standards).
- Upon acceptance, select a course. We send you a delivery kit and assign a WWOTC instructor to be your delivery coach.
- YOU print the manuals and deliver the course when and where you want.
- Send us proof of attendance (sign-in sheets), individual test results, and the kit.
- We invoice you based on the number of students, plus a small administration fee. (Contact WWOTC for a fee table).
- Upon payment, WWOTC provides you with Certificates for each participant.
The flexibility and savings realized by this program are substantial!